Monday, July 23, 2012

Reviews to come

         Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on for awhile. But I'm letting you know, I have reviews to come very shortly! Just giving you a heads up. I finished Jersey Angel a few days ago, so I have tons to tell you about that! And I also have more  about a recent read, Edges by Lena Roy,  a book that definitely has some edge! And for any of you who haven't read Alice Sebold's The Lovely Bones, I recommend that as well. I was just talking about with a friend today, and I feel like reading it again! :) It's a beautiful book in my opinion, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.




2 comments:

  1. I read The Lovely Bones several years ago and loved it. It was disturbing, but only because it was unflinchingly honest. I've heard the movie does not live up to the book, which I know is usually the case. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly why I loved it so much. It was especially hard for me to get through the first few chapters. I've watched the movie as well, and I agree it's not as great as the book, but I still recommend to watch it. Thanks for coming by, it means a lot to me :')

      Delete